Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sweet sixteen at Sweetwater reservoir!


 I was recently contacted by a wonderful mother who wanted to make her only daughters sweet sixteen party, the most memorable occasion.  I was happy to help, and she brought me all manner of fun cake decorations and papers to make her daughters cupcakes pop with color and fun!


We settled on four flavors, carrot with cranberries, walnuts and raisins with cream cheese frosting, hummingbird with vanilla frosting and coconut shavings, chocolate mud with nutella filling and chocolate frosting, and lemon with lemon curd and berry frosting.


I agreed to bring my cupcake stand, which was decorated with pink ribbon to match the occasion


I arrived at the location and found that the family had done an amazing job of decorating a fantastic venue with many personal touches.  This would be a wonderful location for a budget wedding, with rental through the San Diego Regional Parks Department.






No comments: