Monday, July 30, 2012

Julia turns 1

I was contacted by an amazingly talented mom about a first birthday.  I was honored to take up the challenge and make a cake and desserts for her daughter.


This was a little while ago, you can see the spring/easter theme to the party, since it was Easter Sunday.


She designed adorable stationery, bunting and styled an amazing party.  I was challenged to match those designs and to make lots of yummy desserts.


I created a 6" cake with a likeness of the baby girl with the easter bunny to match the invitation, and cupcakes with matching toppers.  I also provided some desserts, profiteroles and mini raspberry macarons with raspberry ganache filling.


As you can see, it came together beautifully, I'm particularly in love with the bunting, I wonder if she'd make me some if I ask nicely!











No comments: